Wanted to unban Someone on Your Discord Server? If Yes then You are at the right place. In this Discord guide, We have Shared the Step by Step procedure on How to unban SOmeone on Discord.
Discord is one of the Best Platforms to Connect with People and Build a Community. The Social Media is Very Much Famous among the Gamers around the World.
However Someone We Accidently Allow Add Some Members who Spam & Abuse. If anyone Doesn’t Follow the Rules You Have Made in Your Discord Server, You can Block Them Without anyone’s permission. Please Follow the Simple Steps Mentioned Below to Know More about How to Unban Someone on Discord.
How to Unban Someone on Discord Server
- Open the Discord on Your Favourite Browser.
- Go to Servers From which You want to Unban the Person.
- Now Navigate to “Server Settings.”
- On the Left Menu Tap on the Ban option. The List of all Ban Members will Now Show up on Your Screen.
- Click on the Members Name, and a Pop-Up Message will Appear with “Revoke Ban.”
- Tap on the Done option to Unban Someone From Your Servers.
This is How Easily You can unban Someone From Discord. The banned member will be able to use the server again. We hope this Article solves all Your Queries Related to how to unban someone on discord. Don’t Forget to Share this Article with Your Friends.
- How to share a youtube video on Instagram 2021
- How to tag someone on Instagram (Easiest Way)
- How to connect AirPods to a Chromebook Easily