Last updated on December 2nd, 2023 at 04:43 pm
When it comes to Smart TVs, Panasonic is one of the best brands equipped with a host of features that allow its users to stream content online in a seamless manner. Smart TV technology today allows users to stream various apps like Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime, and many more.
Hotstar is one of the premium apps where an individual can spend leisure time watching their on-demand content like movies, web series, and documentaries at cheaper subscription options.
What sets Hotstar apart from its competitors is sports, you can stream the Indian Premier League, Cricket World Cup, Football, Kabaddi, and more due to this reason, the viewership and downloads for the app are the highest among the competitors.
If you haven’t downloaded the Hotstar app yet or recently purchased a Panasonic smart TV, this guide is for you.
If you want to watch a video tutorial on installing apps on your Panasonic Smart TV, then here it is.
You can also follow the steps mentioned below to install the Hotstar App on your Panasonic Smart TV:
Steps To Install Hotstar App on Panasonic Smart TV
Check TV Compatibility- Although today’s smart TVs’ are compatible with digital streaming platforms, it is always advisable to check with your dealer before making a purchase, or if you have an old device then check if your smart TV is running on Android, and has a Google Play Store.
Once you have confirmed the above details it is time to install the Hotstar App on your smart tv
- Go to the Home Screen of your Panasonic Smart TV and open the Google Play Store App.
- Once you are inside the Play Store, search for the Hotstar App in the search bar.
- Click the install button to download the app on your Panasonic Smart TV.
- Once the app is downloaded you can launch the app directly, or you can launch it from your TV’s home screen.
- Once the app opens, you will be prompted to add a mobile number, to login into the app with the help of an activation code.
- Use the code to activate the app and then you can stream the available content
Casting Hotstar from Your Mobile to Your Smart TV
Casting is another way to stream Hotstar from your smartphone to your smart TV. Here is how to do it.
- Make sure your smartphone and Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Open the Hotstar app on your smartphone.
- Login with your subscription and click on the cast button in the app. Once selected you can find your TV model reflected on your smartphone screen. Select the TV model and you can start watching your favorite Hotstar content on your smart TV.
Streaming Hotstar App in the Old Versions of Panasonic Led TV
If you are using an older version of the Panasonic LED TV which does not operate on Android, then there are other ways to run the Hotstar app.
To run the Hotstar app on your old Panasonic TV you will require additional devices like Amazon Firestick which can be connected to the HDMI port of your Panasonic TV, or you can use other streaming devices like:
Realme 4K Smart Google TV Stick
MI Box 4K
Apple TV 4K
How to Install Amazon Prime App on Panasonic Smart TV?
The process to download the Amazon Prime App on your Panasonic Smart TV is the same as it is for the Disney Hotstar App. Please follow all the steps mentioned in the article to download the Amazon Prime app.
How to Download Netflix on Panasonic TV?
The process to download the Netflix streaming app on the Panasonic Smart TV is the same as Disney Hotstar. Please follow the steps mentioned in the article to download Netflix and any other app that you like.