Last updated on September 21st, 2023 at 10:45 am
Among the top 10 largest-selling TV brands across e-commerce platforms in India, VU smart TVs provide one-of-a-kind entertainment experiences to users. The TV has its own customer base with sales at an all-time high. The experience gets even more exciting and personalized with pairing as it allows you to pair your favorite devices and watch your choice of genres, movies, and shows with the finest voice quality.
But pairing the device is not as easy as it sounds. For this, it is important to know a few specific details. For instance, if you were to connect Bluetooth then you need to know about all requirements and functionalities of external Bluetooth devices to make a successful pairing. So if you are wondering how to connect Bluetooth to VU smart TV or how to connect speakers to VU smart TV, this article is for you.
Essential tip: To connect your VU smart TV to any external device such as a sound bar, wireless speakers, headsets, or anything, first you need to enable/configure your TV to create a Bluetooth connection.
Configure the existing Bluetooth connection on your VU smart TV
- Press the “Start” or “Home” key on your remote, then click on settings in the upper right part of the screen and access it.
- Scroll down till you find “Control and accessories”. Press the center button or right button on the remote to access this setting.
- Next, you will see different Bluetooth devices paired to the TV. If there is any device you want to connect to, select the name of the relevant device and press the central button to connect it
If there are no existing devices
- Click on “Add accessories”
- Make sure that your Bluetooth speaker, headphones, or any other accessory is in “pairing” mode so that your TV can start searching for devices that are in range
- Once the search for available devices is complete, you will be able to see their names on the screen
- Select the one you want to connect to and press the OK button
- You can start using it once the confirmation message appears on the screen to make sure you have paired and used the correct device and click on one “Link”.
- Finally, your devices will be paired successfully and you can click on exit on the remote control and start enjoying the devices
With these easy-to-follow steps, one can easily connect an external Bluetooth device and start watching experience like none other. We hope this article helps you connect your choice of Bluetooth devices to the smart VU TV. Let us know in the comment section below about your thoughts on the same.