Last updated on May 23rd, 2023 at 09:26 pm
With so many Smart TV brands available in the market, VU is one of the best brands in India. Just like your Android mobile device, the VU Smart TV has the Google Play store from where you can download your favorite app hassle-free. It is one of the most renowned brands when it comes to smart TVs and to make full use of its functionalities, installing and leveraging different apps on its TVs is a must.
However, the functionalities could be complex to access and if you own a VU smart TV and don’t know how to install different applications, this article is for you.
Follow the simple steps mentioned below to know more about how to install an App in VU Smart TV from Play Store.
With VU Smart TV you can enjoy your favorite TV shows, stream Netflix or Amazon Prime, listen to music, scroll social media, play games, and much more
How to install apps on VU smart TV (VU App Store)
Note: Make sure that your VU smart TV is connected to an internet connection to install apps.
- To begin with, find out the start menu of your VU smart TV by pressing the “Home” or “Start” key from your remote.
- Now use the direction buttons from the remote control to find the “Applications” section. It should be located on the right side of the screen usually but can vary based on the operating system.
- By pressing that button, you will be able to see all the applications installed already on your TV. Click on the “Google Play Store” to access its icon to access the app store. Make sure that you are logged in with a Google account to download the applications. In case you don’t have a Google account, create a new account on your phone or computer and then log in here.
- Once you are in the app store, click on the “Apps” section from the top right corner and you will be in the main section.
- Navigate by using the direction buttons and search for your desired application and click download.
- Once downloaded, you can click on “Open” and start using the app.
So, this is how you can install new applications on your VU smart TV and expand the ways to consume different kinds of content on your smart TV. If you still have any questions, please let us know in the comments section below.
- How to connect TCL smart tv to laptop wirelessly
- How To Convert Your Old TV Into A Smart TV?
- How to Connect Mobile to Sansui tv with USB cable