Are you tired of how inconvenient it is to log into the IRCTC website and fill out your login details every time? Do not Worry, We have a solution for you. In this article, we will Show the Detailed Guide on how to delete an IRCTC account with a mobile number.
How to Delete IRCTC account with mobile number
- Open the official Website of IRCTC on Your Favourite Browser.
- Now log in with your credentials (User ID and Password)
- Click on the Profile Setting option at the Top of the Page.
- Next, navigate to the My Profile tab and click on deactivate account.
- You will be asked to enter your mobile number. After entering it, click on the deactivate button.
Your IRCTC account has been successfully deactivated and is now permanently deleted. If You are having trouble deactivating from the IRCTC website, you can also email customer support to delete the account.
Get in Touch with IRCTC Customer Support
Write an Email to IRCTC Customer Support or get in touch with them through the toll-free number and ask them to delete your account.
For verification, the customer executive might ask you some questions like customer name, the mobile number registered with the account & the email address associated with your user id or mobile number.
After you have successfully answered the questions asked by the customer executive, they will start the process of deleting the IRCTC account with a mobile number.
Headquartered in New Delhi, the Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways that handles the catering, tourism, and online ticketing operations of the railways.
IRCTC was founded on September 27, 1998, as a joint venture between the Indian Railway Board and five major public sector banks, namely State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Canara Bank, Union Bank of India, and Central Bank of India. In February 2002, IRCTC became a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Indian Railway Board.
We Hope this article solves all your queries about how to delete an IRCTC account with a mobile number. For any other queries regarding IRCTC account deletion, please get in touch with us in the comment section below.
- How to connect firestick to wifi without remote
- How to install apps in VU smart TV
- Best Mosquito killer machine For Home India