A lot of ps5 controller users are reporting that ps5 controllers stop Charging after a while. In this article, we will discuss the PS5 controller not charging problem and how to fix this issue. You may have already tried different methods like blowing into the port, doing a soft reset, or even updating the system software but nothing seems to work. Worry not! We will share with you what we think might help fix this issue in no time at all.
What Is Causing My Ps5 Controller Not To Charge?
There are a few things that could be causing your PS5 controller not to charge.
- The USB cord might not be plugged in all the way Properly to the Cord or It Might be damaged.
- The port on the PS5 controller itself could be damaged.
- Your PS5 controller’s battery might be drained and needs to be recharged.
How to Fix PS5 Controller Not Charging Problem
So, if you’re experiencing problems with your PS5 controller not charging, here are some solutions you can try:
- Make sure the USB cord is plugged in all the way and check for damage. If it seems like the wire has been chewed up by a mouse or there is any other visible damage, replace the cord immediately.
- Plug ps5 controller into the charger and allow it to charge overnight.
- Try using a different USB cord if the ps st controller is not charging even when plugged in fully.
If your PS5 controller still isn’t charging, you might need to replace its port or battery. You can Directly contact Sony directly about replacement issues on their website here: Sony Support.
If your PS5 controller’s USB cord has been damaged or chewed up by mice, getting a replacement won’t be too hard. Most electronic stores carry them in their accessory sections. Amazon also offers great deals on durable USB cords at budget prices so head.
Hopefully, the solutions listed in this article have helped you fix your PS5 controller not charging problem. If not, there might be something more wrong with your PS5 controller and it would be best to take it to a technician for further examination. Thanks for reading.
- How to delete Instagram messages on iphone (2 Easy Ways)
- How to install apps in VU smart TV
- How to connect TCL smart tv to laptop wirelessly
- 5 Ways to Fix android.process.acore keeps stopping Error